Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer went way too fast...

Okay, I felt like I was looking forward to the summer and then it flashed right by. Maybe it's because time flies when I'm with Seth and Brandon---which is every day. If that's it, I'll take it. I'd rather spend time with them no matter what the season. Oh well, hopefully we'll have a wonderful and LONG fall.
Seth is sitting up and my peace of mind is threatened by his new mobility. He makes me laugh and smile so much--I don't think my face has ever gotten this much exercise.
We went to California last month and Seth got to feel sand. He dug his feet into it like a dog...hmm.
We had a friend take some pictures of Seth a couple of weeks ago and she did a great job. I know I look at other people's blogs for the pictures more than anything, so here you go...
Happy Fall everyone!






















1 comment: