Friday, February 12, 2010

Life is good

Do you ever have days where you're overwhelmed with the good in your life? So thankful it makes you want to cry? Today is one of those days. I'm more emotional than normal lately, but seriously, life is so good. People make it that way. Thanks to everyone for loving me and caring about me. Thank you to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ for loving me enough to put all these wonderful people in my life. And making it so I can be with them forever. Now that is power--love.
I heard a friend recently say that she wondered why she had such a good life and felt guilty about it. I think that all the time. And this was what she came up with--what do you do with all the blessings you have? Do you use them for good? Do you share them with others? That is what we need to do. Instead of feeling guilty about it, use it. Use all the blessings in your life to bless someone else. Wow--that is cool. Anyway, just my feelings on this Valentine's Day weekend. Thank you for being part of my many blessings!

1 comment:

  1. HI! Finally checking out your blog--it was easy to do since I can count the number of posts on my fingers ;) ;)

    I like this post, good food for thought. Baby day is any day now! Loves!

    ReplyDelete