Sunday, November 29, 2009

Babyness (Sp?) and Thanksgiving

Hi all, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with family. Becca's (my oldest sister) girls were hilarious--Brielle touched my stomach and declared that the baby wasn't moving. I don't know if she's convinced there's a baby in there. Trust me honey, he's there. Grandma and Grandpa Sherwood made amazing food and it was wonderful! We also had Samoan cocoa at the end of the day and it was so good--yay for family traditions. I think we're getting lots of ideas for the traditions we'll have in our family.
The BYU vs. Utah game was good--a little painful, but the end was happy. We went home tired and cold, but it was worth it.
Our baby is doing well. I passed the three hour sugar test--that was kind of nerve racking. I am not a fan of fasting and drinking sugar water. I've decided I'll pass the one hour test next time...no sugar four days before. The baby is moving a lot now and it's to the point that you can see my stomach moving if you watch closely. I like to watch it--it's very distracting and highly entertaining. Anyway, we love our little guy and are so excited for him to come--when it's time (we're not quite ready for him yet--car seat, clothes, etc.). Brandon is going to be a great dad, he babies me all the time.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoys this Christmas season!

3 comments:

  1. What? Is that you with a recent photo!? So unfair. I feel like I have swallowed a watermellon already. Glad you're doing well! Let's get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog. So cute & love the pics :) Merry Christmas.
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog Laura. You look great. I hear you on the 3 hour test. Painful and pointless. Hope things are good!

    ReplyDelete