Sunday, July 22, 2012

"We're going to Wally" ~ Seth

We have done it. Our long awaited exit from the desert has brought us to a wonderful land that should not be named in fear of estranged family members redirecting their loitering to our new millipede infested apartment. A lot has changed in the past few months.
Mark grew from this... to this...
Seth went from this... to this...
And I went from eating 3000 calorie meals two or three times a week to saturating my shirt with sweat every time I get close to thinking about leaving an air-conditioned building. Laura loves the humidity though and we got us a craigslist double stroller so she can take the boys to the state-fair like parks while I am in class. Go team. I will not try to add all the other media we have into this post, but don't forget to take a gander through the rest of our new blog content.

No comments:

Post a Comment